Every two in five IT professionals do not have a full handle on what IT assets are at their disposal, according to a new survey.09 Apr 2013 (see footnote)
Keeping track of your machines isn't just a headache for your accountant, its an essential enterprise task that facilitates hardware and software management, license compliance and security. Such a solution is essential for tracking all of your hardware and software assets. It can tell you where they're located, how they're configured, and when any changes are made to them.
A successful asset management solution can save companies time, money, and lots of management headaches. From the expression of user needs through to recycling of obsolete IT assets, RTTC’s solution adapts its parameters to match the goals fixed by the client.
The specialist team can also build dedicated solutions that integrate with your company’s information system, or provide gateways for the exchange of all or part of the asset life-cycle management process.
On-line creation, validation and approval of requests for purchase of IT and Telecom equipment items.
- Electronic catalogue complying with your organisation’s purchasing policy
- Multi-manufacturer, multi-environment, multi-vendor
- Creation of purchase requests and follow-up of their execution
- Validation of requests by authorized personnel
- Status of assets, orders, invoices
- Handling and follow-up of orders with suppliers
- Check of invoice against order placed
- Real-time updating of asset data
On-line handling of asset upgrades, movement and disposal
- Import or export of data
- Traceability of all operations undertaken on assets:Installation, movement, withdrawal & theft
- Generation and archiving of electronic reports
- E-Docs of signed delivery and notes and support tickets
- Imporoved costs
- Efficient management
- Accurate reporting
Tighter procurement control allows you to control IT costs and achieve cost reduction and eliminates maverick purchases.
Accurate control of your assets on site reduces the level of theft / loss and enables you to safely and responsibly dispose of assets at the end of their life-cycle.
Know exactly what you have at each site, how it is configured and what work has been done on it since it was purchased.